More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "I’m definitely a Polaroid camera girl. For me, what I’m really excited about is bringing back the artistry and the nature of Polaroid."
More In Music
- "Now the music industry is sort of like a Craigslist venture, right? Where you’re making your own records and selling them online."― Gus Van Sant
- "Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts."― Sarah Silverman
- "People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around – the music and the ideas."― Bob Dylan