More From Lady Gaga
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I’m doing everything that I can, working with experts, really studying the statistics to figure out a way we can make it cool or normal to be kind and loving."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
More In Music
- "Many things difficult to design prove easy to performance."― Samuel Johnson
- "Now the music industry is sort of like a Craigslist venture, right? Where you’re making your own records and selling them online."― Gus Van Sant
- "The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead."― Igor Stravinsky