More From Lady Gaga
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
More In Famous
- "I know I’m not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I’m famous."― Cher
- "Most of my life I have played a lot of famous people but most of them were dead so you have a poetic license."― Christopher Plummer
- "The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You’re in a conversation and everybody’s agreeing with what you’re saying – even if you say something totally crazy. You need people who can tell you what you don’t want to hear."― Al Pacino