More From Lady Gaga
- "I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
More In Money
- "Now people look at ‘The Scream’ or Van Gogh’s ‘Irises’ or a Picasso and see its new content: money. Auction houses inherently equate capital with value."― Jerry Saltz
- "It’s a terribly hard job to spend a billion dollars and get your money’s worth."― George M. Humphrey
- "It’s morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money."― W. C. Fields