More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Fitness
- "Happiness lies first of all in health."― George William Curtis
- "It’s pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed."― Kin Hubbard
- "If it weren’t for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn’t get any exercise at all."― Joey Adams