More From Kyle Chandler
- "Sometimes a scene may be about one thing, and it may end up still being about that, but the emotionality of it comes from somewhere else, or the humor of it comes from somewhere else, and it gives it that real-life quality."
- "I work six months and get three or four with the family. I’ve stopped racing to get to the red light."
- "Oh, man, if in real life I was as cool and suave as Coach Taylor and had all the answers, things would be easier."
More In Sports
- "The main thing is healthy eating, exercise, which I do for special events, like if it’s Sports Illustrated, or the swim suit catalogue for Victoria’s Secret, or my own calendar that I did for the year 2000."― Heidi Klum
- "That’s the biggest problem with boxing in the United States. They do not promote it like they used to, when it used to be Howard Cosell and they showed it on ‘Wide World of Sports.’ Everybody knew all the fighters. Everybody was looking forward to the year when the Olympics came on."― Evander Holyfield
- "Lila can’t be a model until she’s at least 21. She is already a mini-me – it is scary. She already has her own beauty kit."― Kate Moss