More From Kyle Chandler
- "We run into some pretty tough arguments sometimes, but the idea is that at the end of the day, my wife and I realize that we’ll always be holding each other’s hand. This is a lifelong relationship, and after 12 years she hasn’t gotten rid of me yet."
- "What I do is not rocket science, but I sure do love it."
- "I work six months and get three or four with the family. I’ve stopped racing to get to the red light."
More In Car
- "When the car’s going well, I purr like a kitten."― Buddy Rice
- "I can relate to having those people in your life that you feel are moving on to this great, big, normal life and you’re like, ‘What’s wrong with me?’"― Kristen Wiig
- "Well, I always had a chauffer, because I have never driven a car in my life. I still can’t drive."― Bud Abbott