More From Kyle Chandler
- "We run into some pretty tough arguments sometimes, but the idea is that at the end of the day, my wife and I realize that we’ll always be holding each other’s hand. This is a lifelong relationship, and after 12 years she hasn’t gotten rid of me yet."
- "I work six months and get three or four with the family. I’ve stopped racing to get to the red light."
- "I grew up in Chicago, so I’ve always been a Bears fan. Dad used to take me to Bears games and Cubs games. My brother used to ride me over to Lake Forest College on his Honda Supersport and we’d watch the Bears practice. I remember those guys out there as monsters – they were the biggest things I’ve ever seen!"
More In Car
- "But nobody is listening to those points. They are just listening to the gossip which is saying that I knew I was positive for all these years because I had a faked test a few years ago."― Marc Wallice
- "If I studied all my life, I couldn’t think up half the number of funny things passed in one session of congress."― Will Rogers
- "When you buy a gallon of gas, over 60 percent of the energy you pay for goes out the radiator in the form of waste heat? That’s why you have a radiator in your car in the first place."― Wilson Greatbatch