More From Kyle Chandler
- "Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door."
- "My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship."
- "I think that sense of humor is important in marriage. A sense of humor gets people through marriage."
More In Car
- "The biggest thrill a ballplayer can have is when your son takes after you. That happened when my Bobby was in his championship Little League game. He really showed me something. Struck out three times. Made an error that lost the game. Parents were throwing things at our car and swearing at us as we drove off. Gosh, I was proud."― Bob Uecker
- "Action is greater than writing. A good man is a nobler object of contemplation than a great author. There are but two things worth living for: to do what is worthy of being written; and to write what is worthy of being read."― Ross Perot
- "The will is never free – it is always attached to an object, a purpose. It is simply the engine in the car – it can’t steer."― Joyce Cary