More From Kyle Chandler
- "Sometimes a scene may be about one thing, and it may end up still being about that, but the emotionality of it comes from somewhere else, or the humor of it comes from somewhere else, and it gives it that real-life quality."
- "We run into some pretty tough arguments sometimes, but the idea is that at the end of the day, my wife and I realize that we’ll always be holding each other’s hand. This is a lifelong relationship, and after 12 years she hasn’t gotten rid of me yet."
- "I think that sense of humor is important in marriage. A sense of humor gets people through marriage."
More In Equality
- "I want to work on respecting individuals’ dignity. Equal rights, that’s where my heart is. That means equal rights and benefits, and that’s what we need."― Christine Gregoire
- "I believe that as women, we must commit ourselves to sustaining the progress made by our foremothers who fought so hard for women’s equality and liberation."― Carre Otis
- "In science, all facts, no matter how trivial or banal, enjoy democratic equality."― Mary McCarthy