More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "With the theatre, your whole day is geared towards the evening’s show, and that’s the job. People usually go to work about 9 and come home around 5, or maybe 7."
- "I can’t move back to England. My home is in France now. I’d love to but I can’t. My family’s all there now."
- "We older women in Europe are lucky not to be shoved away in a drawer."
More In Wedding
- "I’m focused on going out every day and doing my best."― Maria Sharapova
- "When widows exclaim loudly against second marriages, I would always lay a wager than the man, If not the wedding day, is absolutely fixed on."― Henry Fielding
- "I think every artist should follow their vision, their hearts is what they need to reveal, not something that society is looking out for."― Serj Tankian