More From Kristen Wiig
- "I do sort of gravitate towards smaller, indie-type movies."
- "A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that’s something that people don’t really talk about, but if you’re asked to be in a wedding, you’re gonna have to fork over some cash."
- "I think people like to see the lives of artists that are legends. They always go through the dark periods and I think just as humans we like to see that and them coming out of it. I love those kinds of movies."
More In Car
- "So I did in fact spend two and a half years in the Middlesbrough car park practising skills. But if you spend four or five or six hours a day practising, you get better."― Craig Johnston
- "The body is like a car: the older you become the more care you have to take care of it – and you don’t leave a Ferrari out in the sun."― Joan Collins
- "To attract men, I wear a perfume called “New Car Interior.”"― Rita Rudner