More From Kirstie Alley
- "I love marriage. I failed at marriage, but I’d rather go into anything with gusto and fail than go into it half-assed."
- "When I was straight, I had the courage and energy to become an actress. I owe my career to my will to stop using."
- "I developed a nutty attitude where I’d think, If some guy really loves me he doesn’t care if I’m fat. I’d come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat."
More In Peace
- "That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it."― Lukas Foss
- "No Arab ruler will consider the peace process seriously so long as he is able to toy with the idea of achieving more by the way of violence."― Yitzhak Rabin
- "I’d love to travel to the Holy Land."― Loretta Lynn