More From Kirstie Alley
- "When push comes to shove, it ain’t the science that’s going to lift you up-it’s the belief, the spiritual side of life, that’s going to lift you up, no matter what religion you are."
- "I developed a nutty attitude where I’d think, If some guy really loves me he doesn’t care if I’m fat. I’d come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat."
- "Through history, people look for something spiritual. The greatest scientists in the world were men of religion and faith, too."
More In Peace
- "Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace."― Mike Ditka
- "Power to the peaceful!"― Michael Franti
- "If there will be a serious Palestinian prime minister who makes a 100 percent effort to end terrorism, then we can have peace. Each side has to take steps. If terror continues, there will not be an independent Palestinian state. Israel will not accept it, if terror continues."― Ariel Sharon