More From Kim Kardashian
- "I remember when the wave of Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek and these beautiful Hispanic women came into light, and I looked up to them and I loved them, but I was like, ‘Where are Middle Eastern women?’"
- "I know some people say it’s not the best to work with your family, but I have never understood that because it’s always worked so well for me."
- "White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white."
More In Music
- "Not that I want the current president killed. I will, for the record and for the FBI agent assigned to read this and make sure I mean no harm, clearly state that while I am obsessed with death, I am against it."― Sarah Vowell
- "The way I feel about music is that there is no right and wrong. Only true and false."― Fiona Apple
- "Pop is a little bit theatrical. That’s the whole vibe. That’s the point – is that it’s great music, great melodies, great hooks. But, on top of it, it’s a presentation. There’s a showmanship about it. And that’s why I wanted to be a pop star."― Adam Lambert