More From Kim Kardashian
- "I know some people say it’s not the best to work with your family, but I have never understood that because it’s always worked so well for me."
- "You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am."
- "I feel lazy when I’m not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, ‘I know you’re gonna be OK. I’m not worried about you’."
More In Beauty
- "Loved. You can’t use it in the past tense. Death does not stop that love at all."― Ken Kesey
- "Coercion may prevent many transgressions; but it robs even actions which are legal of a part of their beauty. Freedom may lead to many transgressions, but it lends even to vices a less ignoble form."― Wilhelm von Humboldt
- "A person however learned and qualified in his life’s work in whom gratitude is absent, is devoid of that beauty of character which makes personality fragrant."― Hazrat Inayat Khan