More From Kevin Smith
- "All these people who say success changes people; well, no, it just magnifies what’s there."
- "In anything I’ve ever written, all the characters sound like me, which I don’t think is a bad thing. It makes sense. But I had always admired filmmakers who made movies that didn’t sound like them at all."
- "Haven’t two hundred years of failed missionary work overseas taught anybody anything? You can’t convert people to anything – whether religion, or something as inane as our flicks."
More In Technology
- "What makes the production of my work so expensive? The whole installation thing – the construction, the objects, the technology. It really adds up."― Barbara Kruger
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"― Abdul Kalam
- "I prefer to think of the audience as a single living organism with which I am sharing a singular, never-to-be-repeated experience."― Martha Plimpton