More From Kevin Rudd
- "Australia is a nation of compassion. Courage and compassion. And the third of these great values: resilience."
- "Well Australia’s been in Afghanistan from the get go, way back in 2001, but we have been resolute throughout and with support from both sides of Australian politics."
- "Something my mum taught me years and years and years ago, is life’s just too short to carry around a great bucket-load of anger and resentment and bitterness and hatreds and all that sort of stuff."
More In History
- "In thus pointing out certain respects in which philosophy resembles literature more than science, I do not mean, of course, to imply that it would be well for philosophy if it ceased to aim at scientific rigor."― Morris Raphael Cohen
- "The Supreme Court’s only armor is the cloak of public trust; its sole ammunition, the collective hopes of our society."― Irving R. Kaufman
- "We have a harder way to succeed in life as Serbs because of the past that we had and because of the history we had."― Novak Djokovic