More From Kevin Mitnick
- "Some people think technology has the answers."
- "Hackers are breaking the systems for profit. Before, it was about intellectual curiosity and pursuit of knowledge and thrill, and now hacking is big business."
- "It was used for decades to describe talented computer enthusiasts, people whose skill at using computers to solve technical problems and puzzles was – and is – respected and admired by others possessing similar technical skills."
More In Funny
- "I think one of the basic tasks in life – one of the nice things we can do for each other – is to take things that are horrible and scary and make them acceptable and less frightening and, if possible, funny. It feels great to succeed at that."― Julia Sweeney
- "A lot of my friends are club people. It’s not me. It’s funny to represent that, because it’s not me. I don’t fit into a gay club setting. It’s just ironic that I represent that somehow."― Randy Harrison
- "You know, I’ve always thought that it would be really funny if somebody made a romantic comedy where absolutely everything went well from beginning to end."― Fiona Apple