More From Kevin James
- "I had many teachers that were great, positive role models and taught me to be a good person and stand up and be a good man. A lot of the principals they taught me still affect how I act sometimes and it’s 30 years later."
- "I had my boy in Boston on Easter Sunday. That kills me, from a sports perspective. He’s a Boston baby and I’m a New York guy."
- "As American as an apple is and as American as baseball is, they don’t go together. You can’t be chewing an apple at a baseball game. You’ve got to let go of the diet that day."
More In Dreams
- "The way to kill a man or a nation is to cut off his dreams, the way the whites are taking care of the Indians: killing their dreams, their magic, their familiar spirits."― William S. Burroughs
- "You have to dream dreams to live dreams."― Eric Lindros
- "The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind."― Sigmund Freud