More From Kevin Costner
- "What are we blaming? Is this Vietnam? We made a movie, it didn’t make much money. I’m gonna be really happy if somebody watches it in 10 years’ time and really enjoys it."
- "President Kennedy was willing to go to war. He was not a coward. The man had been in war and so had Ken O’Donnell. He was ready to protect this nation, but he was not ready for a military solution just because it was being rammed down his throat."
- "We still live with this unbelievable threat over our heads of nuclear war. I mean, are we stupid? Do we think that the nuclear threat has gone, that the nuclear destruction of the planet is not imminent? It’s a delusion to think it’s gone away."
More In Respect
- "Cheerleaders deserve a lot of respect for what they do."― Ashley Tisdale
- "In order to gain the respect of your players in the locker room, you can’t just perform on Saturday. You have to do it consistently during practices, meetings, and in the weight room."― Junior Seau
- "Being identified as a poet in France or Denmark or India one is greeted with gracious respect."― James Broughton