More From Kevin Costner
- "We still live with this unbelievable threat over our heads of nuclear war. I mean, are we stupid? Do we think that the nuclear threat has gone, that the nuclear destruction of the planet is not imminent? It’s a delusion to think it’s gone away."
- "I don’t feel the need to direct. I tried to get other people to direct Dances, but they wouldn’t do it. They all thought it was too long. One director wanted to cut the Civil War sequence. Another thought the white woman was very cliched."
- "President Kennedy was willing to go to war. He was not a coward. The man had been in war and so had Ken O’Donnell. He was ready to protect this nation, but he was not ready for a military solution just because it was being rammed down his throat."
More In Freedom
- "The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money."― Johnny Carson
- "In the free/libre software movement, we develop software that respects users’ freedom, so we and you can escape from software that doesn’t."― Richard Stallman
- "We all have experiences in our lives that change us, and we all learn from people, like my dad, but at the end of the day, it’s only us. And we’re only responsible to make ourselves happy."― Tom Brady