More From Kesha
- "There is no correlation between happiness and amounts of money."
- "A friend of mine has a big farm in the desert, and she picks up feathers and roadkill for me, then makes it into clothes. I think it’s cool to wear roadkill. If I died and somebody wanted to wear my teeth around their neck to VMAs, I’d feel honored."
- "I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back."
More In Funny
- "Stealing, you’ll go far in life. Actually, there is something funny about getting away with it."― Mike Judge
- "My illness has taught me something about the nature of humanity, love, brotherhood and relationships that I never understood, and probably never would have. So, from that standpoint, there is some truth and good in everything."― Lee Atwater
- "We weep over the graves of infants and the little ones taken from us by death; but an early grave may be the shortest way to heaven."― Tryon Edwards