More From Kenny Rogers
- "My mom loved to sing – and I’ll go on record and say she was the worst singer ever. I’d get up and move away from her!"
- "There is a trade off – as you grow older you gain wisdom but you lose spontaneity."
- "There has to be chemistry in a duet, but if you go beyond the point of friendship and attraction, you lose something."
More In Design
- "My biggest role as director on the film is keeping a sense of the overview – how to cast the movie and shoot it in such a way that it will cut together. And how to design the style and tone."― Jay Roach
- "Youth is an amazing thing: I think back on when we did The Lost Boys, and I didn’t think I could do anything wrong."― Kiefer Sutherland
- "It was always my goal to ‘up the ante’ on good design and rye devoted much of my career to this."― Michael Graves