More From Kenny Loggins
- "Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reacting to my past."
- "You must have love as the core; it takes courage to be willing to constantly tell the truth to each other and risk letting the relationship go."
- "Relationships are so much a rerun of our parental relationships. We’re rerunning the relationship they were in together and we’re rerunning the relationship we had with them with our lover."
More In Food
- "Every country can be defined through their food, their music and their language. That’s the soul of a country."― Quincy Jones
- "Ice cream is my comfort food."― Jessie Ware
- "It is great to add some glamour to the food industry, like television shows have done for the food world and inspiring people to work in the industry. The flip side of that is unfortunately people think that after they get their qualifications, they get their invitation to compete on ‘Top Chef.’"― Curtis Stone