More From Kenny Loggins
- "The corporate woman has been defined as the ‘liberated woman’ and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was; because she’s so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power."
- "We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn’t provide security, the relationship unraveled."
- "Relationships are so much a rerun of our parental relationships. We’re rerunning the relationship they were in together and we’re rerunning the relationship we had with them with our lover."
More In Science
- "I was a science fiction junkie for a long time."― William Hurt
- "Thence results, for science as well as for industry, the necessity of the division and association of labor. I receive and I give – such is human life. Each directs and is directed in his turn."― Mikhail Bakunin
- "I finally decided one day, reading science fiction magazines of the time, I could do at least as well as some of these people are doing. So I finally made a serious effort."― Fred Saberhagen