More From Ken Jennings
- "If I start outsourcing all my navigation to a little talking box in my car, I’m sort of screwed. I’m going to lose my car in the parking lot every single time."
- "You watch an old ‘Jeopardy!’ and the categories alone are very plain. ‘Poetry,’ or ‘Movies,’ or ‘Physics.’ If you watch it now, though, there’ll be a theme board where the categories are all Hitchcock movies. Lots more jokes, lots more high-concept categories and questions."
- "The Final Jeopardy! questions seem to be, by design, things you can’t know. And so it’s not about who knows them, but who can figure them out in thirty seconds."
More In Anger
- "Life is precious and there’s not a lot of room for anger."― Fran Drescher
- "The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame… the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi."― Dave Thomas
- "I wrote somewhere during the Cold War that I sometimes wish the Iron Curtain were much taller than it is, so that you could see whether the development of science with no communication was parallel on the two sides. In this case it certainly wasn’t."― Thomas Gold