More From Ken Blanchard
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."
- "In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power."
- "The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority."
More In Cool
- "What we do every night is we change out the set list as much as we can to make sure that (fans can) go home and tell their friends they experienced something unique and cool."― Isaac Hanson
- "The nerds are the ones that make the films and do loads of other really cool stuff in their life."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting. It’s what I wanted to do, so we went."― Kelly Clarkson