More From Keira Knightley
- "Well, the thing about great fictional characters from literature, and the reason that they’re constantly turned into characters in movies, is that they completely speak to what makes people human."
- "It’s impossible. You try to have any kind of relationship with your family, with a man, or with a friend, and you have to be on the phone and the Internet the entire time."
- "I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it."
More In Diet
- "I started dieting. I dieted, dieted, dieted and tried all the diets and I would lose and then I would go back to normal eating and would put it on and then some."― Suzanne Somers
- "Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression."― Mark Helprin
- "Leave the table while you still feel you could eat a little more."― Helena Rubinstein