More From Katie Couric
- "I could announce one morning that the world was going to blow up in three hours and people would be calling in about my hair!"
- "But, you know, they don’t enjoy the dinner hour together. It’s just not as much of a ritual at night and it’s interesting. I think the ritual is taking place perhaps more in the morning."
- "All three networks have always had a morning show but now cable of course is taking some of that audience away and a variety of other things, probably the Internet as well."
More In Art
- "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."― Sun Tzu
- "It’s amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette."― Loni Anderson
- "Art begins with resistance – at the point where resistance is overcome. No human masterpiece has ever been created without great labor."― Andre Gide