More From Kathy Griffin
- "The beauty about the D-list is that people who are on it probably don’t know they are."
- "No, I love Montreal… I think I love Montreal more than Montreal loves me… I love the food there."
- "The great thing about celebrity culture is that they can’t seem to stop themselves from displaying their ridiculous behaviour. I feel it’s my job as a serious investigative journalist to witness all kinds of behaviour and then report back to the audience through the prism of my own anger and bitterness."
More In Dad
- "I was starting to become impotent through this diet and couldn’t perform. How many people who are taking the little blue pill, if they started to change what they are eating most of the time, could change the way their sex life is?"― Morgan Spurlock
- "My dad’s family were pretty working class, actually."― Dan Stevens
- "I believe the biggest themes of life are put into the best focus when held up against the very sharp light of mortality."― Mitch Albom