More From Katherine Jenkins
- "In Heaven, I believe my dad is somewhere doing something nice. I feel I’ve been too lucky to travel this far without somebody guiding me."
- "I really feel confident about my dancing now, so I hope there could be a place for me in the West End or on Broadway – maybe a musical, maybe my own show."
- "I really see myself as a homegirl. Wales is my first home. London is my second home – I’ve been there 14 years now."
More In Funny
- "At home in L.A., Sunday is lazy. It’s the wife and me lying in bed with coffee, watching ‘The Soup’ or something funny on TiVo. The kid will occasionally join us. Eventually, breakfast is at a place down the street called Paty’s. And we always have some kind of great dinner – my wife makes a great roast beef."― Eric McCormack
- "Chevy Chase and Bill Murray – we thought those guys were funny. We love Bill Murray, but we didn’t think they were right for Airplane! because it would step on the joke if there was a known comedian."― David Zucker
- "Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease."― Bill Maher