More From Kary Mullis
- "Science consistently produces a new crop of miraculous truths and dazzling devices every year."
- "Each of us have things and thoughts and descriptions of an amazing universe in our possession that kings in the 17th Century would have gone to war to possess."
- "Sometimes in the morning, when it’s a good surf, I go out there, and I don’t feel like it’s a bad world."
More In History
- "Jews read the books of Moses not just as history but as divine command. The question to which they are an answer is not, ‘What happened?’ but rather, ‘How then shall I live?’ And it’s only with the exodus that the life of the commands really begins."― Jonathan Sacks
- "Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Progressive art can assist people to learn not only about the objective forces at work in the society in which they live, but also about the intensely social character of their interior lives. Ultimately, it can propel people toward social emancipation."― Salvador Dali