More From Karlie Kloss
- "My dreams came true while wearing the opening look from the spring/summer 2010 Dior ready-to-wear collection. I will never forget how special I felt opening John Galliano’s show, like I was living a dream."
- "I loved everything about Spain – the people, the language, and the food!"
- "I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering."
More In Beauty
- "I write music all the time. When I talk about having writer’s block, it’s more to do with lyrics than anything else."― Sarah McLachlan
- "There’s no such thing is aging, but maturing and knowledge. It’s beautiful, I call that beauty."― Celine Dion
- "Love… it surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be."― Khalil Gibran