More From Karl Rove
- "For a person who promised hope and civility in politics, Mr. Obama has shown a borderline obsessiveness in blaming Mr. Bush."
- "And not only that, I also have the MacBook Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air."
- "You may be right that people say: ‘You know what, we had Obama. He was inexperienced. The guy had great rhetoric, sounded good, looked good, but has turned out to be an utter disaster. I want someone where I have confidence and credibility that they’re up to the job and that I can trust what they tell me.’"
More In Politics
- "With participation in politics so low at the moment I think Christians should ensure their views are represented at all levels and not leave it to others."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "I ask you: turn a deaf ear to the special interests. Let politics stand down for a while. don’t waste anytime thinking about future elections until we’ve done our jobs here."― Bob Riley
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family."― Lee Iacocca