More From Karen Duffy
- "My family has been amazing, and they understand how blessed I am. They’ve been able to keep my sense of humor."
- "I just had that conversation this morning with my doctor. I just got back from the hospital a half-hour ago, and nothing will make me happier than to replicate the DNA of my amazing husband. I’m optimistic."
- "In addition, I’ll be attending women’s health expos and medical conferences with the goal to promote dialogue between women and their health-care providers."
More In Health
- "You get the health benefits of coffee up through about the first twenty-four ounces. It’s the biggest source of antioxidants for Americans, and we think it helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well."― Mehmet Oz
- "Wendy Malick and Valerie Bertinelli make fun of me, but I take care of my health – I don’t abuse it."― Betty White
- "I think it’s time to have a celebration of life and renew our vows. And this time we’re going to write the vows because they’re going to mean a lot more. We certainly put the ‘in sickness and in health’ vow to the test the last year and half."― Bill Rancic