More From K. D. Lang
- "Spend time reflecting on your emotional and physical existence and how that applies to the voice. You have to apply that wisdom and experience when you sing – it’s what comes through."
- "When women make their image about youth and sexuality, and not about intellect, that’s kind of a dead-end road. So I think it’s a combination of self-entrapment and entrapment by society."
- "I think I fall into a lot of cracks in terms of I’m too something. I’m too this, I’m too that. And my music has never really had a home. I’ve been this floating alternative. I’m too mainstream for alternative. I’m too alternative for mainstream. And I’m just kind of wandering."
More In Society
- "I am extremely involved in the design process of both my brands, Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960."― Nicole Richie
- "We need proof in our society."― Shirley MacLaine
- "The surface of American society is covered with a layer of democratic paint, but from time to time one can see the old aristocratic colours breaking through."― Alexis de Tocqueville