More From Justin Cronin
- "One thing that worried me was how writers get categorized and so they end up having to write the same kind of book again and again. That is fine if it is what you want to do, but I would rather be locked in the trunk of my car with a weasel than write the same book every three years until I die."
- "I think many years ago I got on a bus in L.A. and drove around to see the stars’ homes, but that’s the extent of my direct experience in Hollywood."
- "I grew up during the Cold War, when everything seemed very tenuous. For many years, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, I had vivid nightmares of nuclear apocalypse."
More In War
- "Let us not be deceived we are today in the midst of a cold war."― Bernard Baruch
- "Science and literature are not two things, but two sides of one thing."― Thomas Huxley
- "Looking at affordable health care, I think it is important that we look not only at prescription drugs, but also make sure that there is a major focus on health care."― Kendrick Meek