More From Justin Cronin
- "And I grew up on a steady diet of science fiction, especially apocalyptic and postapocalyptic fiction."
- "One of the things you get to do as a writer is that you get to learn new stuff all the time, and I hope that I’m a better writer when I’m 70 than I was when I was 30. That’s one of the great things about a literary career."
- "I tend to start at 9 o’clock in the morning and write until 3. Those are my best hours. They fit the other rhythms of the world. So I write for six hours, pretty much without any breaks."
More In Experience
- "Experience – the wisdom that enables us to recognise in an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced."― Ambrose Bierce
- "There are many reasons why Mitt Romney should not become president, but perhaps the most important of all is the narrowness of his experience, perspective and vision."― Charles Schumer
- "Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you."― Aldous Huxley