More From Junius
- "When a person is determined to believe something, the very absurdity of the doctrine confirms them in their faith."
- "The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions."
- "There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as in religion. By persuading others, we convince ourselves."
More In Design
- "While it’s really hard to do, at the same time, I’m escaping my body, which I really want to do. I’m living someone else’s life. I get very intensely into the story, into the interviews and the research. I’m experiencing things along with my subjects. I have a freedom I don’t have in my physical life."― Laura Hillenbrand
- "Usually I design the lighting and when I have the physical set there, I’m not good at going out loosely and saying, ‘Do you what you want, give it to the editor, and he’ll figure it out.’ I physically then walk on with the actors and I say, ‘Let’s walk until you guys feel the space works for you, and tell me when all that happens.’"― Tarsem Singh
- "I believe consistency and orthogonality are tools of design, not the primary goal in design."― Yukihiro Matsumoto