More From Julie Walters
- "Sixty felt like a big landmark. Not in a dreadful sense, but none of the other birthdays have bothered me. It’s got labels on it – OAP, retirement – and I just wanted to take stock. I wanted to be in my greenhouse at home and at least give myself the opportunity of not working again."
- "I’m more selective now I’ve got a family. I don’t want to work all the time. My daughter’s 12; I don’t want to miss out on her life. Soon she’ll be a teenager; she won’t want me around."
- "Stage is the most exciting. Film is lovely, because it’s like a family."
More In Funny
- "It’s upsetting that it is such a big deal. I wish it weren’t an issue all the time. It’s funny that people say it’s a departure, because I’ve been acting since I was a child. I’ve played three gay roles out of hundreds."― Randy Harrison
- "The funny thing is, I look at these magazines that make me so insecure and neurotic, but I’m in them!"― Heather Graham
- "Hollywood’s just not funny."― Chris Rock