More From Julie Christie
- "Happiness is the absence of suffering. I think it’s an interesting way of looking at it. I think the absence of suffering exists very rarely in the world we live in."
- "I’ve never quite understood why people marry; marriage is just an invented structure."
- "I never will have peace of mind. I’m not constructed that way. Some things in life can be horrible."
More In Politics
- "War is not an independent phenomenon, but the continuation of politics by different means."― Karl Von Clausewitz
- "I know enough about European politics to know you’ve got a lot of crazy people who make their way onto the ballot."― Karl Rove
- "Clinton and Obama practice this politics known quaintly as the Richard Speck strategy: if you cannot take on everyone in the room at once, take them out of the room one at a time."― Grover Norquist