More From Julianna Margulies
- "I’ve done so many independent movies I’m sure no one will ever see, but I’ve loved the work."
- "A good wife is someone who thinks she has done everything right: raising the kids, being there for the husband, being home, trying to do it all."
- "I feel responsible that everyone has a really wonderful experience and to do the best work possible, and to always know my lines and to always be on time and to bring a level to the show in terms of quality that other people will follow."
More In Birthday
- "My parents were dishonest people. If it was my birthday, I knew my mother took me to the K-Mart and she stole my toy. She’d put it in the shopping cart and we’d walk out. I was raised with that."― Vincent Gallo
- "My mom and my father’s birthday are on the same day."― Victor Cruz
- "I became an actor, and because I had success as an actor, I became famous. I was acting for quite a while before I got famous; television made me famous. I guess that it’s television that is responsible for everybody’s desire to be famous."― Kelsey Grammer