More From Juliana Hatfield
- "When I did have a little bit of commercial success, it really didn’t suit my temperament at all. I’m a terrible public person."
- "I still have all the faith and love for my music and yet I’m still playing places for kids."
- "If you want to achieve things in life, you’ve just got to do them, and if you’re talented and smart, you’ll succeed."
More In Money
- "Marrying into money was not a good thing for me."― Anna Nicole Smith
- "Those carrying a credit card balance should scale back to making the minimum payment each month so they have more money to put into savings."― Suze Orman
- "I want to say a simple thing, that the dividing line exists not between Jordan and Israel, but between the proponents of peace and the opponents of peace."― King Hussein I