More From Julian Assange
- "If journalism is good, it is controversial, by its nature."
- "We get information in the mail, the regular postal mail, encrypted or not, vet it like a regular news organization, format it – which is sometimes something that’s quite hard to do, when you’re talking about giant databases of information – release it to the public and then defend ourselves against the inevitable legal and political attacks."
- "We have some material on spying by a major government on the tech industry. Industrial espionage."
More In History
- "I really like to look like a history book. I can look 1940s, I can look 1970s hippie-chic, or sometimes I’ll pull that ’80s Brooklyn hip-hop kid with the door-knocker earrings."― Katy Perry
- "If there’s anything more mortifying than being famous at 14, it’s being washed up right after."― Moon Unit Zappa
- "No event in American history is more misunderstood than the Vietnam War. It was misreported then, and it is misremembered now."― Richard M. Nixon