More From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- "The war and terrorism in the Middle East, the crisis of leadership in many of the oil-supply countries in the developing world, the crisis of global warming – all these are very clearly tied to energy."
- "I have no agenda except to be funny. Neither I or the writers profess to offer any worldly wisdom."
- "Before computers, telephone lines and television connect us, we all share the same air, the same oceans, the same mountains and rivers. We are all equally responsible for protecting them."
More In Family
- "Classical and romantic: private language of a family quarrel, a dead dispute over the distribution of emphasis between man and nature."― Cyril Connolly
- "Too often, older women are seen as victims, but I know lots of formidable women who have marvellous jobs as well as a full erotic life, and children and friends and family."― Francesca Annis
- "I just see too many people retire and say, ‘I’m going to take off, travel, spend time with my family’ and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer."― Terry Bradshaw