More From Jules Verne
- "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through."
- "The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides."
- "Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth."
More In Nature
- "Occurrences in this domain are beyond the reach of exact prediction because of the variety of factors in operation, not because of any lack of order in nature."― Albert Einstein
- "There’s something in human nature, the trying-to-get-on-with-it quality of people, the struggle to maintain or keep the show going can be exhausting."― Greg Kinnear
- "The possibilities that are suggested in quantum physics tell us that everything that we’re looking at may not be in fact there, so the underlying nature of being is weird."― William Shatner