More From Joseph Kosinski
- "I realized that I loved using computers to create something, but being an architect just wasn’t going to keep me interested. The idea of a life spent obsessing over bathroom details for an Upper East Side penthouse was pretty depressing."
- "Once I got out of architecture school I decided not to be an architect, I just started my own little design studio."
- "I went to school for engineering, I studied jazz. So I always had this kind of creative side and technical side, and I thought architecture might be the way to combine them, so I went to architecture school in New York."
More In Attitude
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."― Marco Rubio
- "Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows."― Paul Valery
- "My attitude to peace is rather based on the Burmese definition of peace – it really means removing all the negative factors that destroy peace in this world. So peace does not mean just putting an end to violence or to war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty."― Aung San Suu Kyi