More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "If the goal is to get the best artists, actors, and filmmakers in the world to create the best movies, Hollywood does a decent job. And I think no one would disagree with me that it also makes a ton of bad movies and employs a bunch of hacks."
- "One thing that stays pretty consistent for all my jobs is, I listen to a lot of music while I’m working."
- "Every day I’ve got to be thankful that I am alive, and you never know – the cliche is, I guess, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, so you’d better be at peace with whatever you got going at the moment."
More In Dad
- "My dad read the Bible ten times, and I want to do it in my lifetime. But it’s definitely tough getting through."― Pamela Anderson
- "I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "But this Veterans Day, I believe we should do more than sing the praises of the bravery and patriotism that our veterans have embodied in the past. We should take this opportunity to re-evaluate how we are treating our veterans in the present."― Nick Lampson