More From Joseph Addison
- "The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds."
- "There is nothing more requisite in business than despatch."
- "Books are the legacies that a great genius leaves to mankind, which are delivered down from generation to generation as presents to the posterity of those who are yet unborn."
More In Friendship
- "China has been committed to the independent foreign policy of peace and has developed friendship and cooperation with all countries on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence."― Hu Jintao
- "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."― Hubert H. Humphrey
- "Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance."― Rabindranath Tagore